Sunday, 5 February 2012

Cambridge.

So a while back when I did my lemon juice experiments I mentioned that I'd ruined a film with  photos on it from my trip to Cambridge, which I was upset about. Then recently I developed a film from my Olympus Trip 35 and what did I find? Photos of Cambridge! Wonderful. But now I'm wondering what else was on the film that got ruined, but I guess I'll never know now!

I did have to do a quick Google search to remind me which college was which, so sorry to any Cambridgites (???) if any of these are wrong!






ALSO
There's like 6 inches of snow on the ground! I'm so excited. I've been acting my shoe size (rather than my age) all day! We took Finlay and Logan out for a walk. This was Finlay's first snow and only Logan's second, but he loved it last year and they both loved it today! So cute. I took 4 cameras with me and used a few rolls of film but I won't be able to take them in for developing until next weekend now so I'll have to wait for them :( I took a few on my SLR though so I'll have a look through them in a minute.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're enjoying the snow, I wish I was out in it too! And these photographs are spectacular, I've never been to Cambridge but the architecture is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, it's such a beautiful city! I'm so glad I got some photos of it after all.
      We just went for a two hour walk through the snowy countryside.....and now I can barely move! It's a lot harder to walk through snow than you think it is! Haha :)

      Delete
  2. I believe the apparent photo of Queens' is actually Trinity College. Their gates are very similar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s wonderful that you were able to capture photos of Cambridge.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...