Tuesday 1 November 2011

Imagine That.

A few weeks ago I was featured on the Imagine That blog.
I also submitted a piece of writing for their magazine, about my source of inspiration.

The magazine came today, and I'm in it! Well my quote was, I wasn't in time to actually submit any work, but part of what I wrote is in there, along with my website, so that's always good exposure :) They did cut down what I wrote but that's probably a good thing.




You can buy the magazine here. There's some really lovely work it in.
I must remember to keep an eye on their blog for when they make the next magazine, actually send some work in this time and hopefully get something in print!

2 comments:

  1. Can you bring this when we next meet up? I kinda wanna see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be in the second issue! Two photographs! Booyah :D

    ReplyDelete

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...