Here I have tried to mix up how I have been presenting my Final Major Project.
I had been making books for each logo, but I decided for my Tesco logo I would make a puzzle instead of each page in the book.
I'm still trying to perfect a way of making the actual puzzles. The photos above are from the most successful choice of materials (paper and cereal box card) but it's incredibly had to cut out with a scalpel, and too fiddly for scissors.
How each puzzle will look.
The pieces will all be put into an envelope (an idea borrowed from Japanese designer Ryosuke Uehara) so it will be a little bit of a challenge to work out which piece is for which Cetacean, but they are all a slightly different shade of blue so it shouldn't be too difficult.