Tuesday 22 February 2011

This Is Me.

Part 2 of my photography module is about making a photographic CV.
I'm taking photographs of photographs of things that are important to me and make me who I am.


This photograph represents my fear of the future and being alone - the empty frame in a barren landscape.

This photograph is for my mother. I am always reminded of her when I look at cameos. It also represents my jewellery collection, which is a definite part of who I am, all my friends know me for it.

These medals are for each time I have run the Race for Life in aid of the charity Cancer Research. As a subject very personal to me and my family, I definitely wanted to find a way to represent it.

Finally, owls. Also something I am famous for amongst my friends! This painting is on my living room wall and was the original image that inspired the idea for this project.

This is what I have come up with so far, I have a list of photographs still to take but I'm not sure they are "deep" enough to please my tutors :S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...