Friday 19 August 2011

Thinking about Christmas.

Already!
The NET Patient Foundation (which my family is closely affiliated with) want a Christmas Card designed, so I'm going to design a few things :)

It has to have a moth in it (from their logo, even though it looks like a butterfly!) and it helps that it's red, christmassy colour and all.

One design I'm thinking of is having the moth with full wing span, and some sort of snowflake pattern or christmas scene in the wings.


My mum like this idea, a stylised christmas tree shape with the moth on top instead of a star, with snowflakes around it.

My dad's also asked me to design a poster for his work, so looks like I've got a busy weekend ahead of me! Going to be difficult with camera shopping tomorrow, going to see the Inbetweeners on sunday (yay) then first thing monday morning I'm off up to Scotland for the rest of the week :)

I'll find time...

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Hannah :) I guess I am the first person who wishes you this :p

    ReplyDelete

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...