Friday 7 May 2010

Logo.

So a while ago I made this logo for my dad's company.



It's used on a large variety of in house products, such as mugs, pens, keyrings etc.
I've made my dad bring me home one of everything and anything that has the logo on.
I get a great sense of pride knowing people are using things with my logo on throughout the company everyday :D




Turns out the logo is now being used in their offices.
In huge lettering on the wall.
Where EVERYONE can see it.
How amazing is that?!

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Hannah! This is amazing. All those hours slogging away in A Level Graphics classes were worth it!! Hope you're well? (p.s. found your page from Jo's Twitter). Love Shelley x

    ReplyDelete

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...