Wednesday 17 October 2012

Trying to be Deep and Meaningful.

You might remember a couple of weeks ago I asked for help with how to display the hundreds of photos I've had printed over the last couple of years. Well I've started the sketch/scrapbook idea I had. I've only done 2 so far and there are at least 10 categories to my photos (so I need to stock up on sketchbooks! They're from The Works and are currently on sale) but I thought I'd keep you updated on my progress.

The photos are stuck in with double sided tape (pretty permanent, but I've already scanned in all the good ones and I've got the negatives) with a caption underneath saying which camera they're from and if there's any additional information.


The photo on the cover gives an idea what the album is about. I've tried to pick ones with quotes on as I think this makes it clearer, although for some categories I don't have any text photos so I may have to fashion some.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...