Wednesday 3 October 2012

Feeling Lucky?

Well apparently I didn't blog about the previous lucky dip posters I designed for Action for Family Carers, but oh well. I've redesigned them anyway for the next fundraising event they have in December, hence the Christmas theme.

As well as the twelve week Christmas countdown I've started on my photography blog, 27 Kodak Moments, I'm feeling particularly festive right now...and there's still 12 weeks to go! I'm also determined to make my own decorations this year. I did a few last year and I've bought the materials for a few ideas I have, so watch this space for posts about that! I don't want to start too early though and be fed up of christmas before we even get to December!



Anyway, what do you think of the posters? It was a bit of a struggle to get the logo to fit in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...