Saturday 28 May 2011

Sneaky Show Find.





Whilst sorting through everything for the final show there was quite a lot of old work which we were told just to throw away (it was really hard to do this to other people's work (especially as some were in our class) but the work had just been sitting there for a year with no one claiming it)
I found this box (which absolutely stank by the way, sesame oil and olive oil do not make a good mix :P) I have no idea what it was for but in spite of that I liked the box and the way all the little bottles sat in the box together, so I decided to photograph it before promptly shutting the box and throwing it away, getting the god awful smell away from me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...