Saturday 18 August 2012

Between Two Feet.

I've been very bad at updating this blog recently, but I've been on holiday to Portugal so that's my excuse! It was so lovely to get away, ridiculously hot, and as usual I took a lot of photos! Although I did shoot a whole roll of film without a film actually in the camera, so I don't have any photos from our trip to Lagos and hardly any from a day trip to Spain.

So I had a lot of photos to go through but I've picked out my favourites. These are from three different cameras (Praktica L2, SuperHeadz Blue Ribbon and Jelly Toy Film Camera) so head on over to my Flickr if you'd like to know which one is which!


I feel I should also explain the header of this post, as well as the numerous photos involving feet but it makes no sense to me so I can't! It's just something me and my sister were doing while away, and it's in tribute to Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis. My favourite is the one with Steve Carrell. Watch it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...