Sunday 30 September 2012

Christening Quilt.

I'm off to a double christening today, for twins :) I'll try and explain the relationship I have to these babies - they're the children of my cousin Rose's girlfriend, although I believe Rose has formally adopted them as well. So I think that sort of makes them my second cousins? Anyway, they're very cute - Henry and Grace.

For their present Rose has asked us to each make a square image for them to collate into a quilt which they're going to hang on the babies' bedroom wall. They'd like to make them personal to us. Me, my mum and my sister all got a square of fabric and this is what I did with mine:
Me and my sister with Henry and Grace :)



Some other good family news of late, my brother and his girlfriend have recently gotten engaged! So happy for them.

Anyway, this is the card I made for them:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...