Sunday 10 July 2011

Essex Food and Drink Festival.


I went to the Essex Food and Drink Festival today. Held at the Cressing Temple Barns (which brought back memories from early high school because we went there on a trip), it was really good :)
Lots of yummy free food to try, and I even had champagne with real gold flakes in, which was really nice but very expensive! Especially when you're a recently graduated student and unemployed :S

But anyway, I took my camera, and found myself distracted taking photographs of things that weren't food!

Well, the eggs and berries were food! I liked the eggs because of the different coloured trays and the berries were used in waffles, which were sooo tasty!








Flowers from the walled garden.

Adorable little ducklings :)

Fountain.

My little sister looking especially pretty :)

Flowers for sale.

3 comments:

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...