Sunday 5 February 2012

Expressing Myself on my Nails.

I may have posted some of these before, but I can't remember and I also can't be bothered to look back through my posts, so have them again!




I've just discovered Models Own. I know it's like a staple for professional nail artists, but I was still caught up collecting Barry M Nail Paints. Anyway, I really like the glitter and shimmer ones, so on the four photos above I used Juicy Jules and Pearly Queen. I also got a black nail art pen as a 'free gift' when I bought the two from Boots, which made the £5 price tag seem a bit more worth it!

The white ones above were part in honour of the apparently upcoming snow and partly because it was 'dress down day' at work on friday and I wore a white dress (also in honour of the weather!) I'm weird like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...