Sunday 5 February 2012

Some Snowy Photos.

Had great fun out in the snow today! We went for two walks with the dogs, but the second one completely finished me off :( we were out for over 2 hours, and 2 hours trudging through snow is bloody hard work! So my thighs are killing me now.

Anyhoo, as I mentioned in the previous post, I took a load of photos on various film cameras, but here are a few digital ones. Check out this action shot of Logan, he loves snow!
And little Finlay, my snow puppy :)


There are Exmoor ponies on the heathland near where I live. I'm usually terrified of horses, but these ones are actually pretty cute, and I even stroked one of them!

And finally, the main road through my village. Getting to work tomorrow is going to be fun!

1 comment:

  1. great blog and pictures!

    xoxo

    doro912

    doro912beautylounge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...