Monday 27 February 2012

Recent Nail Paintings.

I've been getting bored of my nails very quickly over the last few weeks, and have been changing them every couple of days. Sometimes to something exciting, sometimes just because I'm wearing a particular colour to work :)

These ones were my valentines nails:
It's a white base coat, a tiny bit of glitter nail polish, then a layer of Models Own Pearly Queen and finally the hearts are done with my nail art pens (which I got from this seller on ebay)

One of my favourite things to do on my nails is five different coloured pastels, so I did that again this week.

I was in Asda the other day and came across some of those nail wraps that seem to be very popular at the moment, and I thought 'what the hell?' and bought a packet.....and was actually very impressed! They're a little fiddly to put on and the ends are a little messy, but I love how they look!


(Please ignore the gaping hole in my thumb in the last two sets - I was drunk and nervous the other day so I was nibbling on my finger and got a little carried away :S disgusting I know!)

I also bought this very cute glitter heart nail polish from ebay, which I had on before the nail wraps, but I forgot to take a photo of them.

Lastly, I recently bought my first bottle of Seche Vite and OH MY GOD amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...