Saturday 4 February 2012

Doing Crafty Things Whilst Preparing for Snow.

I've been very absent from blogging recently. I just don't have the time (or the energy) during the week now that I'm working full time :(

But anyway, I'm very excited about some of the crafty things I have lined up :)

Firstly I saw this hama bead earphone tutorial on both the Craft and Creativity Blog and Cut Out and Keep and thought it was a great idea and looked easy to do, so I had a go. I pretty much followed their instructions, but I found if you hold and squeeze the cut beads with my chain nosed pliers they were a lot easier to thread onto the earphones than squeezing them between your fingers. I also used nail scissors rather than a craft knife to cut the beads - much safer!

I also went to the craft shop in my village and stocked up on a few things (mainly ribbon) for the other bits I have planned. I'll post about them once I've actually done them!

As I said in the title of this post, it's meant to snow tonight. I'm excited. Although it'll make getting to work on monday hell (we live on a country lane - not the best when it's icy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...