Tuesday 31 January 2012

It's Foggy Out.

Lots of lovely foggy photos today :)
It snowed the tiniest amount this morning while I was at work. I'm really hoping it snows more! Speaking of work, it's going really well. I'm getting great feedback and seem to be progressing at a good rate, considering I knew absolutely nothing about financial services before I started and now feel like an expert! Haha doesn't mean I'm giving up on my dream of being a graphic designer, but it's hard to think of that right now because I got paid today and I know the only way into a design career is unpaid internships :(  we'll see what the future holds, at least I feel a bit more secure now.






5 comments:

  1. I love these photographs Hannah so dark and mystical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the first one with the ponies! Magical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are beautiful, Hannah. I love the ones of the forest. All I'm hearing about is unpaid internships at the moment, I start another one tomorrow, serious lack of enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruth :)
      What's this one for? The same as the last one? At least you're doing something relevant for your career, networking and all that, I'm not making any progress in an office 9-5 talking to people about their investments! Haha good luck :)

      Delete

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...