Tuesday 25 October 2011

CardCub.

I've just discovered CardCub, where designers, artists and illustrators can upload their designs for greetings cards to sell and get paid royalties when people buy them.
Sounds like a brilliant platform for all sorts of creative people :)

I've just submitted a couple of ideas for christmas cards. It takes a week or so for designs to go up, and there's some brilliant work on there already, so I'm going to see what else I can come up with! 
After all, I have a ridiculous amount of time on my hands seeing as no one seems to want to employ me :(



What's really great is that you get to design all aspects of the card - front, back and inside, and you can do them landscape or portrait.



Also, I used Illustrator to design the cards (it was either that or Photoshop and I already had the illustrations in eps format from when I designed the NET Patient Foundation Christmas Card and the calendar I designed on my internship ) so it's all good practice!

3 comments:

  1. Nice cards. I'm beginning to wonder if cardcub is ever going to launch. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Yeah it has been a while hasn't it? Wasn't it meant to launch before christmas?!

      Delete

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...