Monday 31 October 2011

Wishlist.

I've been building my wishlist for the last few days (see it in the toolbar on the right)
It has much of the same stuff (cameras) as the wishlist we've made on the 27 Kodak Moments blog, but the books are different.

It's also ridiculously long! Going to take me a long, long time to buy everything on it, especially in my unemployed-no-money current state, but how good a collection of books and cameras would it be if I did get them all?!


There are a few that I already have, ones I got to help with my final major project, which was based around handmade design.
The first is 'Fingerprint; The Art of Using Handmade Elements in Graphic Design' by Chen Design Associates.
This is a lovely, lovely book. It has sort of a fabric cover, with what looks like a design made using ink on the front. It has some really great examples of handmade graphic design inside. Head on over to Amazon (links below) to look inside the book. I've added a few examples here.






     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...