1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 things about me
1. I could not live without my little sister. Obviously I lived before she came along, but now that I know life with her in it, I could not have it any other way.
2. I have a playlist of 'sad songs' (some quite embarrassing) that I listen to when I'm feeling a bit blue and need to let it out.
3. I have almost every Disney Classic on dvd. I have about five left to get, two oldies and some of the new ones.
4. I could eat peanut butter for every meal and not get bored. The crunchy kind.
5. I don't wear jeans, like ever. I'm very much a skirts and dresses kinda gal. I've been working at Royal Mail for the last three weeks and I've had to dig some jeans out of the very back of my wardrobe (a skirt would not be practical!) and it's been super weird to wear them everyday. I'm not enjoying it, I find them so uncomfortable!
6. I take after my father far more than I would like.
7. I'm a hoarder. I can't throw things away. I get that from dad.
8. I'm incredibly weird and annoying when I want to be. More traits I get from my dad. I do love him though.
9. I love the word juggernaut. I have no idea why.
10. I equally love and am terrified of candles.
11. There are more flowers in my bedroom than in my garden (probably, I haven't counted, I just have a hell of a lot of them)
1. Have you tried macarons? And if you have, what is your favourite flavour?
No I haven't, but I've seen so many photos of them all over tumblr etc that I really want to! But I've never seen them for sale anywhere so I have no idea where to get them from :S
2. What movie(s) do you watch for a pick-me-up?
Home Alone, any time of year. Where the Wild Things Are, makes me cry everytime and I always feel better after a good cry! Haha
3. Are you more of a cat or dog person?
Definitely a dog person. We've never not had a dog since I was born, and we have three at the moment. My dad said he'd move out if we got a cat, he hates them!
4. What is one of the most played songs on your iTunes/iPod/phone etc.?
Arcade Fire - Wake Up. Almost 1000 plays on my itunes, that's not including my two ipods, and it's my ringtone :)
5. Have you had your heart broken before?
I thought so at the time but now I realise it wasn't true love so my heart couldn't have been broken, I was just upset for a bit. I believe if your heart is broken for real, you can never truly get over it.
6. What is your favourite colour?
Purple, but not a dark purple, more of a vintage mauve colour (the colour my bedroom is!)
7. What motivates you more, love or fear? (taken from this video)
That video is amazing, seriously go watch it. Fear motivates me. As someone said in the video, fear of failing.
8. What is the most significant thing that you've accomplished this year?
Getting a First Class Honours degree. I worked so hard for it and it paid off :)
9. Do you believe that there are both light and dark in each person?
Yes. You can't let the darkness win.
10. What is your favourite wild animal?
The polar bear, they're amazing.
11. What do you like best about yourself?
I suppose I can't say nothing?! I like that I'm selfless, often I will do something that I don't particularly want to do but because it will make someone else happy I will do it. Lately I've shown this with all the things I've been doing for my mum, like going to church and offering to run errands/take the dogs out etc to make it a little easier on her. I still don't feel like I do enough though, that's something I'm determined to do more of next year.
1. What do you believe happens when we die?
2. What is your guilty pleasure?
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
4. What are you most proud of in your whole entire life?
5. Would you rather be rich and unhappy or poor and happy?
6. Favourite lyrics/line from a song/general quote about life?
7. What is your favourite shape and why?
8. What are your new year resolutions?
9. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
10. What is your all time favourite christmas film?
11. What is the meaning of life?
Some of you are people I talk to quite frequently, the others are people who have followed my blog for a while that I have never really taken the time to get to know, so this is me doing it now!