Saturday 17 December 2011

Most Recent Flickr Upload.







My Macbook is failing me right now. The battery has completely died, it doesn't usually work very well anyway but now it's stuck on 0%. It turns on (I'm on it now) but only if the original charger is plugged in, which also doesn't work very well, but it won't charge, and as soon as you remove the charger the laptop turns off :( very difficult, but I have no money to buy a new battery. Damn you Apple.

I had to get on so I could upload a few photos. Got my five films back earlier. I don't know if something's gone wrong with the camera (they're all from my SuperHeadz Blue Ribbon) but most of the photos were really grey and you couldn't really see anything :S plus a load of them didn't come out. I did get some good ones though and I want to upload them next week, but I don't know if I'll be able to with my laptop the way it is :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...