Sunday 22 January 2012

New Cameras Coming My Way!

I mentioned in an earlier post that my dad bought me a camera for my birthday, a Praktica L2, and well, so did a few other people!

My brothers bought me this:
It arrived this morning and I'm very excited to try it out, but with being at work during all the daylight hours of the week, I haven't even been able to test the Praktica out yet, so it may have to wait :(

My lovely, lovely friends bought me my first Diana camera (have a look at my wishlist on the right hand side, there's a lot more that I want!) Again it'll have to wait to be tried out, but mainly because this camera uses 120 film and I haven't got any.

I then went a little crazy on ebay, and bought three more cameras! My mum is starting to despair, asking why I need so many cameras, but I just keep telling her it's a hobby, I want to collect them and they all do different things anyway!
This I bought from holga_universal on ebay, and I got it in black. This one was quite pricy for me, but I'm earning now and I'm excited to try out the filters!

This camera I have no idea when I'm going to use, but I thought it was fun! I got it from this seller on ebay, and it also comes in a few other colours.

Finally I bid on and won this novelty can shaped camera. Again just a bit of fun, I thought it was a bit different!

One of the ebay cameras came in the post today but we have a ridiculously small postbox and no one was in to answer the door so it's gone back to the Royal Mail depot. I hate that you have to wait 24 hours before collecting, because that means monday, everyone's at work all week so I'm not going to get it until next weekend now :(

My camera shelf is pretty full now, and this is before the arrival of the ebay cameras! I may have to get another shelf :S

7 comments:

  1. Great collection you've started there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I'm so jealous of your cameras collection!

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. You love so much photography so you desreve those amazing camaras. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's pretty much my first pay check gone though! Haha x

      Delete
  4. oh my! how many camera do you own?! very jealous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there's 9 on the shelf there (plus a few disposables and a heck load of films) with another three in the post :) I've seen photos by people who've got like 100 but I don't think I'll ever have that many! I can't afford to develop all the films from these, let alone any more! Haha x

      Delete

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...