Sunday 1 January 2012

Thank You.

Happy New Year!

So I handmade my christmas thank you cards this year. I usually just do them on the computer and print them out, because I can never really be bothered to spend time on them. This year though, because I had so few to write (most of my extended family don't give presents after you turn 18. Although I'm now 22 so I probably had the same number to write for the last 4 years, but I had other things to do then I guess!) I though I'd make the effort to make them. Plus I made them tiny to fit in the only envelopes I had (money ones) so I didn't have to write very much ;) (I'm honestly not ungrateful! Haha)



They're meant to be presents, but I had no christmas fabric to make them festive, and some of the bows went a bit wrong. Ahh well!

1 comment:

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...