Friday 6 January 2012

New Item!

As I mentioned in my previous post, I made this Love Bunting Embroidery Hoop to go on my Frame Wall, and it's now available for sale in my Folksy shop, Wishcatcher Crafts!


I've also dropped the price of several of my other items so now nothing costs more than £5! Bargain eh?! I'm not doing this for profit, and half of everything I sell goes to my sister anyway, so I'm actually losing money. I just like having people like what I make though, so I'm not too bothered. Plus I start my new job on monday, so come the end of the month I will no longer have to live on a shoestring! Can't wait!


UPDATE
I actually listed this yesterday, and it sold today! I've now bought some more materials so there's two more available for sale, plus I still have one for my wall :) I've got great plans for a whole range of these now!

1 comment:

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...