Monday 14 November 2011

Embroidery.

A couple of other things I've been working on today; embroidered quotes. This was just a practice one, but I really like how it turned out :)



I bought the pink frame from Perrywood, a lovely garden centre near where I live (I went to their Christmas shop yesterday, A-MAZING!) and that is what inspired me to design some of these of my own. Plus I already had the sewing stuff out from doing my handmade logo, which I'm getting bored of very quickly (it's so time consuming!), so I decided to make some of these in breaks between doing the logo. The little 'lovely' gingham heart was the first one I made, which I didn't quite measure out right but still looks ok I reckon :S

I'm going to get some more frames and sell them on my Folksy shop, Wishcatcher Crafts :)

1 comment:

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...