Thursday 10 November 2011

HELP!!

I'm going to make another quick beg for some votes :)
My stats tell me quite a few people look at this blog even if they're not following, so to all you anons out there, maybe show some kindness to a stranger?!

I've entered this photograph in a competition with a really awesome Diana camera as first prize (which I want so, so bad!!) The competition can be found here but my photo is HERE :D you can connect through Facebook so you don't need to sign up for an account, and it won't post anything on your wall or anything annoying like that ;) 


I've entered like a million competitions by now and never won anything, so I'd really appreciate some support with this one (even though it's a silly popularity one, rather than actual talent, but that may work in my favour! haha)

Once again my photo can be found HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day? Leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...